Esko Mastering is a purpose built facility constructed within a converted barn in the idyllic woodland of Janakkala, Southern Finland. The studio was built and is operated by engineer Robin Sutherland with acoustics design by Janne Riionheimo of riionheimo.fi
Quiet surroundings and ideal dimensions made it possible to construct a room without the acoustic compromises needed when extreme isolation is required or space is tight. The result is a great sounding, comfortable space ideal for both attended and online mastering sessions.
– ATC SCM110ASL Pro – 3 way active reference monitors.
– Neumann W495STB EQ.
– DAOC – Custom Valve, optical compressor.
– Barry Porter ‘NetEQ’ Mastering EQ.
– Pultec/Neve MS EQ – Custom built passive eq
– Conversion by Benchmark + Arda.
– Custom, passive transfer and monitor controller.
– Plugins by Universal Audio
– DMG Audio
– Tokyo Dawn Labs
– Izotope RX7
– DAT, DSD, 1/2 & 1/4inch analogue tape playback options